Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Whooppeeeeeeeeeeeee

So here it is, the first post from my new Netbook. It arrived today, in fact it arrived while I was out for lunch. I came home to find it waiting on my back doorstep. It has taken hours to get this far so no photos yet. It has been charged, configured and a few things installed but I haven't as yet restored my last backup. However, just to test things out I thought I'd better check there were no problems posting - haha.

I will take some photos of this little beauty too and include them in a future post.

I had a fabulous lunch with my young friend today, she is looking great for someone entering their 3rd trimester. She loved the BSJ too, unfortunately the buttons had not arrived on time so we have arranged to meet up again next month before she goes on maternity leave.

So....enough for now, more will follow in a few days when I get all my files and documents restored and get the new photos out of my camera.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What an exciting time--you have a new baby too!! LOL! I can't wait to see it and see more pictures of your knitting.

    I am about to finish the Alix Prayer Shawl (two more rows). I'm keeping up with the lace scarves but still not sure they are the right gift for Christmas. Am I taking on too much? I now have three of ten done and it is mid-May. I need your advice!!

    ReplyDelete