Saturday, June 27, 2009

CLP resumes

No photos folks, I haven't taken the camera out to catch up on progress yet. I got my needles on Wednesday but didn't get the sleeve cast on until Thursday as I was out on Wednesday. Progress has been good though, I'm about the elbow I suppose. I have made the sleeve longer by adding another pattern on the lace as I did with the body, this means it will be in proportion too. I'm rattling along apace at the moment as sleeves (at this point) are a lot smaller than the body. I'll get some photos next week but progress will HAVE to slow due to 2 big birthdays at the end of next week (and some much needed tidying and cleaning).

So this is short and sweet, just to let you know I'm progressing.

BTW I'm so looking forward to starting Lepidoptera, but .... I'm finishing CLP first.


OH and before I forget, does anybody know where I might look for a reasonably priced copy of Cat Bordhis "A Treasury of Magical Knitting" in the UK.

1 comment:

  1. I only know they have the book on Amazon. Do they ship to the UK? Those CLP sleeves will go so fast and you will be zinging along on Lepidoptera before you know it.

    I finished Feather Lace and DDIL snatched it up and was gone as soon as the pictures were taken. It is nice to have my knitting so appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete