Sunday, September 26, 2010

Traveling Light



Quick post mainly to give you a shot of my Traveling Sweater. This is THE BMFA Traveling Sweater, I'm using the yarn in the pattern - Woobu. My colour choice - Chestnutty



I started this on Tuesday night past. This is the frist wedge of which there are 8 in total of this crescent shaped part. Mind you each wedge consists of 4 repeated smaller wedges. It is good mindless TV knitting.

I have also cast on Susuan Pandorf's Dwarrodelf, part of her FOTR (Fellowship of the ring) collection. I am using Fyberspates sparkle sock in plum


This one is for my SIL.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen a finished version of that sweater and can't wait to see yours. It will be beautiful!

    I love the color of the purple yarn and the sparkles make it sooooo stunning!

    ReplyDelete