Thursday, September 23, 2010

Halfway Up The Stairs



For some strange reason (and I know not what goes through a cat brain) the past few evenings Pepper has retired to the curve in the stairs and proceeded to miaow at me from there. I haven't figured out whether she thinks it is time for bed or just attention but it does make for a cute photo.






On the knitting side of things I've finished my second Les Abeilles. Just have the tails to darn in then block it. I'll get it blocked out over the weekend but here is the pre-blocking shot. Lovely colours in this


I have another of these to do for my other niece but as the colours are similar I'm giving myself a rest from this shawl and have cast on for the BMFA travelling sweater in Woobu colour Chestnutty. No photos yet as it is just started but I'll sort that out soon. It is easy, mindless knitting and the yarn is lovely to work with.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to know if she is half way up or half way down. Sometimes I know what my Macy is thinking and other times she will not tell me.

    I love the color of the shawl!

    ReplyDelete